Your chance to win BIG!
With the Superlotto on Swych, you now have a chance to win huge USDT Prizes. There are no limits to how many tickets you can buy. It is entirely random and even grants you passive income along the way.
- Users must purchase a lottery ticket to be eligible for a chance to win; each ticket costs $2 USDT
- When you purchase a ticket, you can select your numbers (1-90) or select "Quick Pick" for the system to randomly select numbers for you.
To win, you must match the numbers on your ticket to the winning numbers randomly selected at the end of the lottery drawing.
- The only way to win the grand prize is by matching all 6 numbers (no specific order).
- You can still win smaller prizes if you match 2 or more numbers (no specific order).
Winning numbers: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06 Your ticket: 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 04 You win: Jackpot (all numbers matched)
Winning numbers: 07, 02, 48, 23, 05, 61 Your ticket: 01, 05, 03, 04, 02, 06 You win: $5 (2 numbers matched)
Winning numbers: 23, 45, 38, 17, 15, 32 Your ticket: 01, 06, 03, 04, 05, 03 You win: None (no numbers matched) Winning numbers: 07, 02, 48, 23, 05, 61 Your ticket: 48, 02, 03, 07, 05, 06 You win: $300 (4 numbers matched)
Prizes may also include additional surprise winnings. Some of these winnings can be exclusive NFTs or access to other exciting products.
The lottery gains its funding from the purchase of tickets. These tickets are then distributed towards the prize, dividends, and treasury.
One Ticket is $2 USDT
- 50% goes to Prize.
- 30% goes to Treasury.
- 50% of the Treasury distribution goes to BuyBack Burns.
- 50% of the Treasury distribution goes to the Treasury wallet for continued development and upkeep.
Tokens earmarked for BuyBack Burns (BBB) are automatically sent to the Treasury wallet, meaning burns will be manually completed. How often BuyBack Burns will be done depends on the number of fees gathered from ticket purchases (no set date/time for BBB).
The Superlotto will draw every 24 hours, and your ticket purchase is only good for that drawing. You can see when the lottery drawing will occur directly from the website, along with the winning numbers.
If nobody wins the jackpot, the prize will accumulate until someone does, similar to how a traditional lottery works.