Swych and Swap
Trading on Swych is effortless compared to most exchanges. You aren't overwhelmed by charts or jargon, and calculations are handled without your needed input.
Before you can trade, you will need a BNB Smart Chain-compatible wallet. You will also need to have some BEP20 tokens to trade with.
It's important that you ONLY visit official links
2. Unlock your BNB Smart Chain-compatible wallet by clicking Unlock Wallet (you can also Connect in the top right-hand corner).
3. Choose the token you want to trade from the dropdown menu in the "From" section. The default setting is BNB.
You will need to make sure you have some tokens to trade with. Whichever token you choose, your balance is shown above the token dropdown menu.
4. Choose the token you want to trade in the "To." Next, type an amount for your "To" currency by clicking inside the input box.
Your "From" currency amount will be estimated automatically. You can also type your "From" amount and have the "To" amount estimate automatically if you like.
5. Check the details, and click the Swap button.
6. A window with more details will appear. Check the details are correct.
When you are ready, click the Confirm Swap button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
7. Done! You can click View on BscScan to see your transaction details on the explorer.